Increase safety on your floor today with the Ballymore WA083214 8 step weight actuated lockstep ladder. This high quality industrial ladder locks in place when the user steps on any step eliminating the need to remember to lock down the ladder and preventing the user from bypassing the locking mechanism by stepping over the first step. A foot pedal releases the latter for transport to its next location. The capacity is 450 LBS and the top step depth is 14” (21” and 28” depths available – contact HOF for pricing). In testing, this extremely durable industrial ladder achieved more than sixty thousand lock cycles before the latch hook required replacing. The Ballymore WA083214 eight step ladder is constructed of 1” steel tubing for years of reliable service. Select from standard gray or high visibility orange powder coat finish. Choose from perforated or serrated steps. Meets OSHA and ANSI standards (ladders meeting California OSHA standards available).
The Ballymore WA083214 8 step ladder is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 7 business days.
- Patented weight actuated lockstep locks ladder in place when user steps on any step
- Single pedal lock release
- Top step height 80" / Overall height 113"
- Base size: 32"W x 61"L
- 24" Wide Perforated or Serrated steps
- 14" deep top step (21" & 28" available - contact HOF for pricing)
- 59 degree slope (50 degree stairway slope available - see options below)
- Removable access chain
- Made of 1" steel tube
- Gray or high visibility orange powder coat finish
- 450 LB capacity
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards (California OSHA compliant models available - see options below)