Increase safety on your floor today with the Ballymore WA073214 7 step weight actuated lockstep ladder. This high quality industrial ladder locks in place when the user steps on any step eliminating the need to remember to lock down the ladder and preventing the user from bypassing the locking mechanism by stepping over the first step. A foot pedal releases the ladder for transport to its next location. The capacity is 450 LBS and the top step depth is 14” (21” and 28” depths available – contact HOF for pricing). In testing, this extremely durable industrial ladder achieved more than sixty thousand lock cycles before the latch hook required replacing. The Ballymore WA073214 seven step ladder is constructed of 1” steel tubing for years of reliable service. Select from standard gray or high visibility orange powder coat finish. Choose from serrated, abrasive mat, perforated, or expanded metal steps (see photo with descriptions above). Exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards (ladders meeting California OSHA standards available).
The Ballymore WA073214 7 step ladder is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 7 business days.
- Patented weight actuated lockstep locks ladder in place when user steps on any step
- Single pedal lock release
- 450 LB capacity
- Top step height 70" / Overall height 103"
- Base size: 32"W x 55"L
- 24" wide serrated, abrasive mat, perforated, or expanded metal steps
- 14" deep top step (21" & 28" available - contact HOF for pricing)
- 59 degree slope (50 degree stairway slope available - see options below)
- Removable access chain
- Made of 1" steel tube
- All-Directional rolling option available – see options
- Available with Rear Guardrail removed for easy walk through – see options
- Gray or high visibility orange powder coat finish
- Exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards (California OSHA compliant models available - see options below)
Options (see chart below):
- 50 Degree Stairway Slope Upgrade - Model 50SLOPE
- 21" or 28” Deep Top Step (replaces 14” deep top step) - Models 21"DTS & 28"DTS
- Employees Only Sign - Mounts on rails at ladder entrance. Chain/Snap hooks incl. - Model EESIGN
- Rear Exit Option - the rear guardrail is removed to provide easy walk through from the top step onto mezzanines or other elevated surfaces. A snap chain replaces the rear guardrail - Model REEX
- California OSHA Compliant. Adds 42" handrails with mid-rails on the top step and a 3 to 1 height to base ratio - Model CAL-OSHA-69
- All Directional Option includes an extra set of 4" swivel casters allowing the ladder to roll in all directions for maximum maneuverability – Contact HOF for a quote