Outdoor pallet jacks are designed to be rugged and suitable for rough terrain, especially outside warehouses or near ports where the loading and unloading of shipments happens. Rough terrain pallet jacks can reach access points and areas that would be impossible for a standard pallet jack. HOF Equipment Company has a variety of all-terrain pallet jacks specifically designed to work in outdoor environments moving pallets and skids over rugged terrain. These are manufactured by renowned players such as Vestil. Outdoor pallet jacks have oversized pneumatic or foam filled tires, adjustable forks, and a wide straddle that allows a pallet to fit between the outriggers. HOF offers manual push and lift all terrain pallet jacks which may also come with an optional tow bar for pulling behind a tractor or ATV. Also offered are rough terrain pallet jacks with fully powered drive and lift capabilities. These models are powered by gasoline or propane.
Types of All Terrain Pallet Jacks
There are various types of rough terrain pallet jacks offered by HOF Equipment Company. Vestil is one of the major brands in this segment producing various models of all terrain jacks in different configurations and prices. These models either come in manual push or a powered drive.
- Manual Push: As the term implies, this jack is pushed manually. However, it may be difficult for one person to push weight beyond 1000 lbs., and hence it comes with an optional utility tractor or a tow bar, which makes it easier to handle greater loads.
- Powered Drive: In this category, the jack is fitted with an engine of about five to six HP, usually powered by gasoline. Most of these models have an optional electric start option that comes with a 10.5 HP motor.
Beneficial Features of Rough Terrain Pallet Jacks Available at HOF Equipment Company
All terrain pallet jacks are available in various sizes and configurations. Here are some common features of our rough terrain pallet jacks:
- Cost effective and easy to use.
- Powered drive and lift all terrain pallet jacks ease the job of workers and heavy loads to be transferred to the destination by a single person.
- The weight bearing capacity of our jacks varies from 1000 lbs to 4000 lbs.
- Load centers vary from 18" to 24".
- Jacks have oversized pneumatic or foam filled tires, adjustable forks, and a wide straddle that allow a pallet to fit between the outriggers.
- Manual jacks have a fork service range from 3" to 9" in height.
- Sealed wheel bearings withstand the outside elements.
- Powered jacks have a maximum speed of 3 MPH.
- The fork service range for powered jacks is 3" lowered and 12" raised.
- Powered jacks have a hand lever control and a handle with variable speed, forward, reverse and neutral functions, and a dead man safety switch.
- Powered jacks also have a parking brake.
Applications of All Terrain Pallet Jacks
Here are some application areas of these pallet jacks:
- Construction sites
- Plant nurseries
- Warehouse premises
- Set up stages for big events
- Gravel pits
- Roads and pathways with uneven terrain with grass, mud, and pebbles
HOF Equipment Company aims to make your all terrain pallet jack purchase as easy as possible. Please check out the variety of outdoor pallet jacks we offer. We carry only high-quality all terrain pallet jacks and we offer them at the best prices. We have a team of experts to guide you in choosing the right jack for your application. If you need specific details regarding any of the models, please call us or send an email to email@example.com.