The Vestil SLNM-63-AA Narrow Mast Electric Pallet Stacker features manual drive and powered lift operation. Adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allow this powerful stacker to transport pallets and open bottom skids. A narrow mast allows the operator a clear forward view for increased safety. This narrow mast pallet stacker can transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 63". Stacker features a 1,000 LB maximum capacity at a 15" load center. A 1.3kw lift motor raises at 5.9 inches per second when fully loaded. The SLNM-63-AA electric pallet stacker features all steel construction for years of service.
The SLNM-63-AA has 30" long forks (15" load center) and depending on individual pallet weight distribution may not be suitable for use with standard 40 x 48 pallets (24" load center).
- Narrow mast provides a clear forward view for enhanced safety
- 1,000 LB capacity with a 2" lowered height and 63" maximum lift height
- 1.3 KW lift motor raises loads at 5.9 in./sec loaded and 2.95 in./sec unloaded
- (1) 12V, 140Ah lead acid deep cycle battery, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Lift/lower buttons
- Ground clearance is 1"
- Overall fork size: adjusts from 8"W O.D to 27"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 30"L (15" load center)
- Support Leg adjustment width: 40"W to 50"W I.D.
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- AGM Battery Upgrade, (1 x 12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-SL