The Vestil DRUM-LRT portable drum rotator is a multi-purpose drum handler that can lift, transport, and rotate 55 gallon steel & fiber drums. This portable drum handler is ideal for racking and unracking drums, moving drums from location to location, and emptying drums. A hydraulic hand pump lifts the drum from ground level to a raised height of 61" to bottom of drum in the vertical position. A hand crank gear rotation mechanism provides controlled 360° rotation of the drum while a floor lock holds the rotator in a fixed position. Drum can be locked in the vertical position during transport to avoid spills or in the horizontal position for easy emptying with a drum faucet. The Vestil DRUM-LRT portable drum rotator is for use with 55 gallon steel and fiber drums that are 22" in diameter and weigh up to 550 lbs. Drum lifter rolls easily on 2 rear swivel and 2 front rigid nylon casters. All steel construction with a tough enamel finish for years of service.
Model Vestil DRUM-LRT-II adds pivoting straddle legs for access to drums on pallets. Legs manually pivot and lock into place with a locking pin.
- Lifts, transports, and rotates 55 gallon steel or fiber drums that are 22" in diameter
- 550 lb capacity
- 61" max lift height (measured from floor to bottom of drum in vertical position)
- 67" horizontal dump height (measured from floor to bottom of the drum in horizontal position)
- Manual hydraulic hand pump raises and lowers drum
- Manual hand crank rotates drums 360°
- Foot actuated floor lock
- 2 rear swivel and 2 front rigid nylon casters
- Steel construction