Vestil FM-2072 Mechanical Edge-O-Dock Leveler is an economical loading dock solution designed to save floor space and increase safety by eliminating pinched fingers and toes. Edge-o-dock leveler features a 20,000 LB capacity, 72" usable width, 5" above and below deck service range, a standard ramping length of 27", toe guards, and zerk fittings. Two 18”W x 8”H x 2”D rubber bumpers are included. The FM-2072 permanently attaches to the dock face. A concrete recess is not required. Dock Leveler is constructed of all steel for years of low maintenance service.
The Vestil Edge-O-Dock Leveler is operated by placing the handle into the inner lip pocket and pulling downward. The handle is then pushed forward extending the lip until it rests on the trailer bed. Upon trailer departure, the lip automatically retracts behind the face of the bumpers.
A steel curb edge, approach plate, or approach ramp is required for proper weld on installation. See options below.
- 72" usable width and 20,000 LB capacity
- Recommended for docks that are at least 48" high
- Service range is 5" above and below dock
- Standard ramping length is 27" (36" length also available - contact us for information).
- (2) 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers come standard (can service low trucks)
- Toe guards
- Grease zerk fittings
- Made of 55,000 PSI high strength steel
- Approach Plate with Beveled Edge 96"W x 12"L x 1/4" Thick with pre-drilled mounting holes (bolted to concrete) - Model AP-BE
- Curb Edge - 6" Channel x 96" Long (must be set in wet concrete) - Model CE
- Approach Ramps 96"W x 12"L x 2"H and 96"W x 24"L x 4"H (bolted to concrete) allows dock leveler to be mounted 2" or 4" higher increasing dock height. Note: ramp may not allow dock door to fully close leaving a gap between dock floor and door. For a custom, no gap hinged solution, contact us. - Model RAMP-2 / RAMP-4