Vestil Mechanical Edge-O-Dock Levelers, models FM-2066, FM-2072, FM-2566 & FM-2572 are economical mechanical dock levelers designed to save floor space and to eliminate pinched fingers and toes. Edge-o-dock levelers feature a 5" above and below deck service range, a standard ramping length of 27", toe guards, and zerk fittings. Permanently attaches to dock face. Low maintenance all steel construction. A concrete recess is not required.
Edge-O-Dock Levelers are operated by hooking the lip and lifting until the tip of the lip clears the bed of the trailer. With an outward lifting motion the lip is extended and the dock leveler is lowered to the trailer. Upon departure of the trailer, the lip automatically retracts behind the face of the bumper.
A steel dock edge, optional approach plate or optional approach ramp is required for proper bolt on and/or weld on installation. See options below.
- Recommended for docks that are at least 48" high
- Service range is 5" above and below dock
- Standard ramping length is 27" (36" length also available - contact us for information).
- (2) 2" x 8" x 18" bumpers come standard (can service low trucks)
- Toe guards
- Grease zerk fittings
- Made of high strength steel (55,000 PSI)
- Approach Plate with Beveled Edge 96"W x 12"L x 1/4" Thick with pre-drilled mounting holes (bolted to concrete) - Model AP-BE
- Curb Edge - 6" Channel x 96" Long (must be set in wet concrete) - Model CE
- Approach Ramps 96"W x 12"L x 2"H and 96"W x 24"L x 4"H (bolted to concrete) allows dock leveler to be mounted 2" or 4" higher increasing dock height. Note: ramp may not allow dock door to fully close leaving a gap between dock floor and door. For a custom, no gap hinged solution, contact us. - Model RAMP-2 / RAMP-4