The Vestil CJ-BEAM-SN Trailer Jack Stand features hand crank operation and a beam style top for improved support and stability. Jack is easily portable on 16" dia. foam filled wheels. Designed to prevent the up-ending of semi-trailers when not connected to a tractor (when loading and unloading). Jack also levels trailers parked on sloped ground and work as a landing gear stabilizer to prevent landing gear from sinking into soft ground. This heavy-duty trailer stabilizer jack has a service range of 41"H to 55"H and a lift capacity is 50,000 lbs and static capacity is 100,000 lbs. The CJ-BEAM-SN Trailer Jack Stand is made of steel with a durable safety yellow powder coat finish. Meets OSHA requirements when used with wheel chocks.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks Click To See Chocks
- 16" solid foam tires
- Beam style top
- 50,000 LBS lifting capacity / 100,000 LBS static capacity
- Service Range: 41" to 55"
- Hand crank operation
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw
- Weight: 221 LBS
- High strength steel construction with yellow powder coat finish