The Big Joe V08 3 Wheel Forklift is a DC powered drive and lift forklift capable of lifting 1,500 LBS at a 24” load center to 157” high. A compact design and tight turning radius of 55" allow this truck to right angle stack in isles as narrow as 9 feet wide. Operator cabin features an adjustable seat, adjustable steering column, and fold down control pod containing the power steering tiller, lift, lower, and side shift controls. The 24v AC rear drive motor propels the forklift at 4.1 mph empty and 3.7 mph loaded, while the lift motor raises loads at 20.2 ft./min empty and 18.7 ft./min loaded. The Big Joe V08 comes standard with 340 Ah steel case industrial battery with 120/1/60 40 amp external charger, battery discharge indicator, hour meter, and key switch. This industrial duty 3 wheel forklift features side shifting and tilting forks, regenerative braking with neutral braking and is rated to operate on grades of up to 8° when empty and up to 5° when loaded.
Please check with HOF Equipment for the lead time on this unit.
- 1,500 LB capacity @ 24" load center up to 157" maximum lift height
- Side shifting and tilting forks
- Compact design can right angle stack in isles as narrow as 9 feet
- Ergonomic operator compartment with adjustable seat & fold down control pod
- Control pod contains power steering tiller, lift, lower, tilt, and side-shift controls
- 340 Ah Steel Case industrial battery with 120/1/60 40 amp external charger
- Battery discharge indicator, hour meter, & key switch
- Gradability: 8° empty / 5° loaded
- Turning radius: 55"
- 3 stage mast provides excellent visibility
- ITA fork carriage is 16.25" tall x 34" wide and has 40" tall backrest
- Fork carriage tilts 2° forward and 2° backward
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide x 1.5” thick
- Max. Travel Speed: 4.1 mph empty and 3.7 mph loaded
- Regenerative braking / neutral braking
- Lift Speed: 20.2 fpm empty and 18.7 fpm loaded
- Lower Speed: 2.5 fpm empty and 2.8 fpm loaded
- Overall Size: 103"L x 38.3"W x 71"H (collapsed)
- Zapi AC drive and hydraulic controllers
- Weight: 4,936 LBS
- Warranty: 24 months or 2,000 hrs on frame, weldments, transmission, & motors. 12 months on battery.
All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1,000 hrs labor and 12 months or 1,000 hrs parts.