The Big Joe MSA22-96 manual pallet stacker is a manual push / manual lift stacker designed to be an economical solution for users looking to load & unload trucks or move and place pallets. Both the forks and the legs are adjustable allowing for the handling of a variety of regular pallets and open bottom skids. This capable stacker can lift and transport loads weighing 2,200 LBS to a maximum lift height of 96”. There are two ways to raise the forks; via a hand operated pump or via a foot operated pump. Mast features wire mesh for safety and improved forward operator visibility. This manual stacker rolls smoothly on 6”x 2” phenolic steer wheels with floor locks and 3¾” x 1¾” front load wheels. The Big Joe MSA22-96 is all welded steel construction with high quality components for years of reliable service.
The lead time for the Big Joe MSA22-96 varies. Check with HOF Equipment Company for an accurate lead time.
- Capacity 2,200 LBS @ 24" Load Center
- 1¾" Lowered Height / 96" Max. Lift Height
- Hand pump and foot pump lift operation
- Lift speed is .5 inches per stroke
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide x 1.4” thick
- Adjustable forks on pin style carriage adjust from 8½”W I.D. to 31” W O.D.
- Adjustable straddle legs adjust in 4" increments: 38" W to 46" W I.D. / 42" W to 50" W O.D.
- Spring loaded steer handle and frame mounted push handles
- 6" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels with locks and 3¾" x 1¾" phenolic front load casters
- Wire mesh safety guard on mast provides safety and visability
- Overall Height: 114.5"
- Weight: 1020 LBS
- Warranty: 2 years on frame & weldments. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.