The Big Joe M22-62 Straddle Stacker is a manual push with powered lift pallet stacker with adjustable width forks and adjustable width straddle legs that is designed for use with pallets or open bottom skids. This rugged electric pallet stacker is ideal for general material handling, pallet stacking, and positioning loads up to a maximum height of 62". Stacker features a 2,200 LB lift capacity at a 24" load center and a tight 49" turning radius for improved maneuverability in narrow spaces. A 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads 43.2 ft. per min. loaded and 23.5 ft./min. unloaded. A 12V 105 Ah battery, integral battery charger, amp meter and keyed on/off switch come standard. The Big Joe M22-62 electric pallet stacker rolls smoothly on 7¾" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 3¾" x 1¾ " phenolic front load casters. All steel construction with welded rigid steel chassis and a steel mesh safety guard for operator safety and a long service life.
The Big Joe M22-62 normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Capacity 2,200 LBS @ 24" Load Center
- 2¼" lowered fork height / 62" max. raised fork height
- Lift speed is up to 43.2 f.p.m. empty and up to 23.5 f.p.m. loaded
- 49" turning radius for enhanced use in narrow spaces
- Maintenance free 12V 105 Ah battery with integral 12 Amp 110 VAC plug-in charger
- Battery discharge indicator
- Individual forks are 42” long x 4” wide x 1.4” thick
- Adjustable forks on pin style carriage adjust from 8”W I.D. to 31” W O.D.
- Adjustable straddle legs adjust in 4" increments: 38" W to 50" W I.D. / 44" W to 58" W O.D.
- The mast is non-telescoping
- Spring loaded steer handle
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- 7¾" x 2" phenolic rear steer wheels and 3¾" x 1¾" phenolic front load casters
- Foot actuated floor lock
- Collapsed Height: 80.3"
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.